Solar Gazebos are part of an emerging category of solar that uses a structure other than the roof of your home or business as the framework for a solar system installation. These structures are often commonly mentioned as “solar pergolas or Gazebo”.
One of the great advantages of solar gazebos is that they don’t require additional land (one of the main drawbacks of ground-mounted solar panels). Your solar panels can be installed on an existing structure, or you can choose to make an upgrade that you’ve already been considering for your home even better by incorporating solar panels into the plan. Restaurants, cafes, and other commercial properties that have outdoor seating space are an excellent fit these standalone solar structures: they supply comfort for guests while simultaneously producing electricity that reduces operating costs.
Specifications of Solar Gazebo
- 100% solar powered off-grid units.
- Carbon or Stainless Steel Construction.
- Multi-layer, powder coated finish with choice of colors.
- 36” Table (can be customized)
- 400 Watts Poly-Crystalline PV Module.
- Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LiPo4) battery used.
- Water resistant enclosure.
- 4 Dual USB 3.0 Rapid Charge ports.
- 2 A.C Socket for Laptop Charging.
- Wi-Fi can be added.
- Wet and over-temperature protection.
- Any Kind of customization are available.
- 5 years manufacturer Warranty.